Return and Refund policy
Cancellation policy / returns excluded
Return and Refund Policy
The right of withdrawal is only valid as long as the goods have not been shipped. After handover to the shipping service provider DHL, the groceries cannot be sent back or returned. After receipt of the goods, the food cannot be returned.
No return of received goods possible
Received goods can not be returned. Thus, a return is excluded. We have no control over food that leaves our warehouse. In order to exclude possible dangers for our customers, we cannot accept food for resale.
Grounds for exclusion or extinction
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the
consumers or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract, but which is not delivered until 30 days after the conclusion of the contract at the earliest
contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market to which the entrepreneur is exposed.
has no influence;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if
their seal was removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods, if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the sealing has been applied after
delivery was removed.